TT&D Report: only one direction being reported

Questions and discussions about operating Tru-Traffic

Moderator: bullock

TT&D Report: only one direction being reported

Postby DVielkanowitz » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:19 pm

The TT&D report not displaying the Cumulative or Summary data for the Southbound direction trip logs recorded. The report does display the Southbound Detail data though? All Northbound data is reported. I would attach the file but it is too large (2.1Mb).

Fyi...none of the signal timings are correct. This is just a 'skeleton' file for the planning department to collect gps data and submit to me to generate a report on travel time and delay for a project they are working on. Planning just needs TT&D from point A to B at various locations well outside of my traffic signal system. 5 minutes of my time (upload and create report) saves them hours of data documentation, number crunching and report generating. Great product Greg!
DVielkanowitz

Re: TT&D Report: only one direction being reported

Postby bullock » Wed Jul 30, 2014 8:35 pm

Sorry about the file size limit on attachments. I just increased it to 3 MB, so it should work this time if you don't mind trying the upload again.

In any case, I use for reference the file that you emailed to me. After clicking to generate the TT&D report, in the window where you can choose which trip logs to include/exclude, check the box near the bottom to analyze a subsection of the artery, and select Atlanta Ave as the starting intersection.

The Details Reports include a table for each run or partial run through the artery, but the Summary Reports show only those runs that start from the first intersection in the artery (for the applicable direction of travel) or from the first intersection in the specified subsection. In this case, the trip logs have runs only between Atlanta Ave and End US 421, so in the SB direction there are no runs from the beginning of the artery, and you must specify a subsection instead.

I'm glad the software is useful to you.

Regards.
Greg
bullock
Site Admin

Return to Program Operation