TS/PP-Draft Courses

Questions and discussions about requests for new features in future versions of Tru-Traffic

Moderator: bullock

TS/PP-Draft Courses

Postby Mike » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:50 pm

Hello,

Are there any "hands on" 1 or 2 day courses available on TSPP Draft. Almost like a lab where the class can set up projects from start to end?
I went to one for Synchro and learned so many little things that I didn't know Synchro could do, (Like running 2 intersections with one controller), and I'm wondering if you offer something like this.

If so, when and where?

Mike
Mike

Re: TS/PP-Draft Courses

Postby bullock » Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:02 pm

Thank you for the great suggestion, Mike.

To date, the training I've offered has been more presentation, demonstration, and discussion rather than hands-on. I think you still get a lot of tips from that, but you'd no doubt get even more from hands-on (at the expense of greater cost, since the workshop would necessarily have a slower pace). The faster-paced, presentation-style training takes 1 or 2 days, depending on the requirements of the participants -- whether they want just basic training, just advanced training, or both.

In any case, the training can be customized to the preferences of the participants.

Although there are no definite plans yet for the next training course, I'm happy to schedule one base on demand in a region. For me, it's easiest if there's an individual or an agency willing to act as a local host to help make local arrangements, email announcements, etc. If you know someone willing and able to act as local host then we can arrange for a course at your convenience. Otherwise, I'll let you know when the next at-large course is scheduled.

Regards.
Greg
bullock
Site Admin

Return to Feature Wish List