Multiple trip log offset shift

Questions and discussions about requests for new features in future versions of Tru-Traffic

Moderator: bullock

Multiple trip log offset shift

Postby Chris » Thu Jul 29, 2010 1:39 pm

I have a list of 22 runs which were not synced properly, I need to do a manual offset shift of 38 seconds. Currently I am doing each run individually but it would be nice if I could highlight them all and put the offset shift in once for all the highlighted runs. Thanks.

Chris
Chris

Re: Multiple trip log offset shift

Postby bullock » Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:53 pm

Thank you for the fine suggestion, Chris. It's now on the to-do list for, I expect, version 9.0.

In the meantime, an alternative method may work for you:
  1. In View: GPS View: Clocks, manually set the signal cycle start time -- just edit the time directly to a time of day that can serve as the signal cycle start time. If you don't know the signal cycle start time from the controllers, then you should be able to infer the date/time from a synced trip log. Just open the Properties for a synced trip log and read its signal cycle start time. Enter that same value for the date/time in View: GPS View: Clocks.
  2. In View: GPS View: Trip Logs, use Ctrl or Shift clicks to select the 22 unsynced trip logs,
  3. Right-click on the selection, choose Signal Cycle Start Time, and select the current timing plan.
This applies the current timing plan's signal cycle start time to all the 22 unsynced trip logs.

Regards.
Greg
bullock
Site Admin

Return to Feature Wish List