cycle between timing plans at one intersection

Questions and discussions about requests for new features in future versions of Tru-Traffic

Moderator: bullock

cycle between timing plans at one intersection

Postby Chris » Fri Feb 01, 2013 10:00 pm

I have started to place multiple timing plans in one TruTraffic diagram. By doing this I find myself often adjusting splits of a particular intersecion throughout all the timing periods. I would love a button that is like the "previous" and "next" buttons that advance you down the corridor, but this button takes you through the timing plans. Maybe a ctrl+right click takes you to the next timing plan and a ctrl+left click takes you back.

Chris
Chris

Re: cycle between timing plans at one intersection

Postby bullock » Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:29 pm

That's a good suggestion. Thank you. It's now on the list for a future version.
bullock
Site Admin

Postby Chris » Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:05 pm

One way to implement would be via a hot key that cycles through the timing plans but keeps me at the same intersection window. If this is done I think cycling through would be better than each sheet having a unique hot key.
Chris

Postby bullock » Fri Aug 22, 2014 5:11 am

Great idea. Thank you.

I've been planning on adding a set of Up/Down buttons on the dialog (and also other dialogs) to step through the timing plans. They'll be clearly distinguishable from the Prev/Next buttons without having to remember a hot key combination.

Making also a global hot key for nearly the same operation, as you suggest, makes a good idea even better. It's now on the to-do list.

Regards.
Greg
bullock
Site Admin

Return to Feature Wish List